Toronto Metropolitan University
Ontario Tech University
Université de l’Ontario Français
Université de Hearst
University of Ottawa
University of Guelph
University of Toronto
University of Waterloo
University of Windsor
Wilfrid Laurier University
Collège La Cité
George Brown College
St. Clair College
St. Lawrence College
Royal Military College (RMC)
Six Nations Polytechnic
First Nations Technical Institute (FNTI)
Seven Generations Education Institute
Anishinabek Education Institute
Iohahi:io Akwesasne Education and Training Institute
Ogwehoweh Skills and Trades Training Centre
Oshki-Pimache-O-Win: The Wenjack Education Institute
Shingwauk Kinoomaage Gamig
TESS Session Type
Show & Tell
As sessions are 20 minutes each, you may propose one other co-presenter. Please share the name and institution of the proposed presenter for your session.
Presentation Abstract. Provide an overview of your proposed session (maximum 500 words, not including references).
1. Alignment: How does this session support the theme of Humanizing Learning?
2. Relevance: To which track does this session apply? Describe how.
3. Innovation: What best practices, new developments, innovation, instructional techniques and effective methods are you proposing to promote engaged student learning?
4. Engagement: How do you propose to oversee an engaging session, and how will you share relevant information with the attendees during the session?
5. Learning Outcomes: What will attendees learn from attending your session?
6. Impact: How will your session encourage action and impact?
Is there any additional information you wish to add to consider your session?
I agree to the terms and the conditions.